Saturday, June 03, 2006

we can stop traffic

It is just hilarious how just having two cute babies in tote can make the grouchiest of people stop, stare and start conversation. Every time we go out into public we become the spotlight. "Enough already!" is what I sometimes think in my mind. That is before I remember what I may have said before I myself had twins. I remember seeing two sweet babies at stores and saying "oh, how adorable". Yes, I myself have done what I dread sometimes now. I feel as if I better put on the makeup and spiff up the hair now just to run to the store because we WILL be seen.
This picture was taken right before we stopped traffic. An older couple driving just stopped mid street to say "ohhhhh, 2 babies, are they twins? both boys? (lol) what are their names?
Yes, I am serious they asked the names. Why? I just do not get it, is there a time that they may need to call them up and will want to know their names? Is it because if they are twins they must have unique names? I am not sure about that one but it is also a very frequent question. Me... the most child protector of a mother who dreads child abduction wants to give false names (I have done it before with Jed when he was a baby). Right here in our town a friend of mine had a stalker from Britain who planned to abduct one of her twins for terrible reasons. It was a high public case and the guy was arrested when he came to the US to carry this out. Ok... I am now a bit off topic but I was making case that this DOES happen to real people we know. It can happen, so... false names are good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

"Kreative Karma" said...

Yeah, I would have said that their names are Jackie and Jill, lol!