Monday, September 10, 2007

School Started!

Last week we started homeschooling. We usually go through the summer but we started all over with new curriculum from the school system so we want to be on their time line. So now I have a senior, an 8th grader, a 5th grader, a 3rd grader and Jed in Kindergarten. Talk about stress! All I hear all day is "Mom, help me". I love to feel needed but why can't they ask ALL questions BEFORE I walk back up the steps? SO far this week I have had a few petitions from the children who had their books touching each others desks. God forbid that Wynter's book touches Josey's desk!
All in all, we will survive!

- Dear Lord, can You please have Jera and Ella hypnotised by Barney this week while I give the lessons. That would be much help to me! Amen

1 comment:

"Kreative Karma" said...

LOL! Love your prayer! I will send some up for ya. I really don't know how you do it all sister!