Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 HaPpY NeW YeAr 2008!




I am blogging about the New Year. Yes I am. Determined I am. I am blogging about how this year is the BIG year for change and direction. About how my Lord can change and mold me to a better likeness of Him. I have not been the best likeness in 2007. I was so busy and God wants us to take time to enjoy this life and His fullness. I pray for God to give me the power to stop. Just to stop things and to smell the smells of life. To stop and enjoy the silent pictures that make a mother tear up. Come on moms... you know those moments. Just plug your ears and look around. What are your kids doing right now? Look at them silently. Aren't they a vision of beauty? I vow to enjoy those beings that do not really have silent moments but I am able to plug my ears when needed, right?
Look at these silent moments from yesterday....

No comments: