Thursday, June 01, 2006

Creativity

I know that it is just waiting to burst out of me. It just feels as if I need to go shop. Even for only one item to bring home to add to my collection. That would do it! I know it would. Is anyone else like this? You have everything in the world to choose from. New items in packages gallore & old items just waiting to be used up but you just need one more item that is fresh from the store to make you get creative. Once you get home with that item, you break out the other things and probably do not even touch the newest bought treasure. This for me is the same with cooking. I can go months wanting to bake but feeling like I have no gumpshun to throw together my favorite pineapple upside down cake. That is when I need to buy one new cookware piece or gadget and I am off on a total round-about. Creativity is waiting to be bought, what price shall it be tomorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»