Tuesday, February 27, 2007

still waiting

Prayers needed!!! As most of you know we did place an offer on the brown house. They have 2 offers. Ours and the other realtor. We are pretty certain it is the same realtor that we were in a bidding war last time. We both didn't win that war. Last week the bank looked at both offers and came back and asked us both for our highest and best offer. I sure hope we win. They have until Wed Feb 28th - 12 pm to respond. I would love good news. I have claimed it with God. He knows my weary heart. I am tired.

This is only a house, could you imagine if it were a child we were desiring? I pray for those waiting and weary people much more than myself.


LouAnn said...

Karen, I will pray for this too and check back for news. The twins are getting so big! Miss you sister.
Love - LouAnn

em said...

Good luck with the house. I will pray for you and your family.

I received my RAK in the mail! Thank you!!! It was fabulous! :)